Pages

2/20/13

WOW... it's been awhile

It's been almost a year since I've posted.  That's just crazy...  Life is crazy busy and I just don't have the time (or energy) to blog anymore.

I've been getting a TON of spam comments lately, so I figured I would jump on and fix that problem.  So, I disabled comments.  I was planning on shutting it down completely, but I know there's some links floating around.

For anyone interested...
The house is FANTASTIC.  We love it!  We're finishing up having all the carpet (except in the bedrooms) replaced with tile.
Mom is doing well, but it's been a LONG journey (and it's not over yet).  After chemo didn't completely obliterate things, she started radiation and then ended up in the hospital where she had another surgery and they found more tumors.  She recently finished radiation and is waiting for another PET scan and consult with the oncologist.  She's made it this far, I know she can beat this!

Thanks to everyone and anyone for listening to me ramble about stuff!  I love you guys!